– 200g all-purpose flour
– 45g granulated sugar
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 4 eggs
– 250ml whole milk
– 100g grated marzipan
– 150ml beer (any pale lager, such as Heineken, Budweiser, Tuborg Pilsner)
– 100g butter
– Extra butter, for the pan
1) Melt the butter in a non-stick crepe pan. Take the pan off the heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, eggs, milk, and marzipan until there are no more lumps. Add the melted butter and beer and stir until just incorporated.
3) Heat up the crepe pan over medium-high heat. Add a little butter, and about 80ml batter. Tilt the pan to distribute the batter evenly. Flip the pancake once light brown on the bottom side and cook on the second side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Author: Camilla Hilbrands
Camilla formed the company At Work A/S in 1992 at the age of 20 and has been active as a wellbeing expert ever since. She has followed and been involved in creating the development within health and wellbeing in the workplace from its modest beginnings at the start of the 1990s, and she has, among other things, been an expert at National Centre for Workplace Health Promotion (Nationalt Center for Sundhedsfremme på Arbejdspladsen).
Camilla is an experienced leader, teacher and speaker and spends most of her time developing and arranging courses and concepts that aim at increased wellbeing for individuals and groups.
Creativity, honesty and social intelligence are Camilla’s strong points, and in addition to this she is known for her passion for and book about pancakes. Her focus is basically resource-oriented and innovative and her tal and workshops are based on the most recent research in the fields of positive psychology, neuroscience and behavioural science.
Camilla is an informal and humorous speaker, and with her solid professional background she always leaves her audience with aha moments and specific tools they can use straight away.
Camilla is an active participant and networker at various conferences, including TED conferences, and in addition to this she has been enrolled as a member of Richard Branson’s “Change Makers and Rule Breakers”, and she is a strong supporter of the motto: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
View all posts by Camilla Hilbrands
One thought on “Recipe Marzipan & Cinnamon Christmas Crepes”
LikeLiked by 1 person